RUN FIT – starts Tuesday 15th May – ONLY A FEW PLACES LEFT
RUN FIT is starting again with Neil – using his experience as a senior club athletics coach and as a Physio to Olympic runners / triathletes and UTMB athletes he will deliver a four week course aimed technique, training, injury prevention and a host of other elements. There will be two sessions per week and the time will be divided between the track and the gym at the clinic.
Video Analysis will be a core part of the Track sessions along with drills for running technique. The sessions will be fun and appropriate for all levels of runner from beginner to elite – everyone works at their pace.
Aims of the Course
- Run with more efficiency
- Video Analysis
- Develop a better running technique
- Develop Core strength specifically for running
- Learn training Strategies
- Choose the correct Running shoe for you
- Understand Heart Rate training zones
- Work on full body Dynamic control
- Discuss Nutrition and Hydration strategies
- Try Barefoot running as part of training.
The course will start on Tuesday 15th May and run on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9.30-10.45 for four weeks. There are only a few places left as class size is limited to ten, however if demand is sufficient we can run a second session 8-9.30.
Cost will be 80€ for the whole course. Contact Neil for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org